TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accepting the services of Bliss Home Care Services (Bliss HCS), the customer is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take some time to review this agreement, as the use of our cleaning services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Agreement.
PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT.
- By accepting the services of Bliss HCS, the Customer is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take some time to review this agreement, as the use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Bliss HCS will provide residential and commercial cleaning services as agreed by us and the Customer at the time of booking. Any changes to the service must be agreed upon by Bliss HCS prior to the next service. The Customer must request such changes directly from the Bliss HCS.
- All Bliss HCS Cleaners are employed by Bliss HCS. If Bliss HCS uses a sub-contractor or independent operator for any services, Bliss HCS will advise the Customer
- Bliss HCS will provide necessary non-hazardous, Eco-friendly cleaning products for regular customers. The Customer will provide the necessary cleaning equipment, such as a vacuum cleaner and mop/bucket required by the Cleaner to provide the service. All the equipment provided by the Customer must be in working condition. Bliss HCS cannot be held responsible for any damages to property when the Cleaner has been instructed to use the Customer’s equipment or any other cleaning products belonging to the Customer. The Cleaner is permitted to decline at their own discretion, the use of the Customers products or equipment
- By accepting a regular cleaning service (weekly or fortnightly), the Customer agrees to have a maximum of four (4) consecutive f services. Should the Customer cancel earlier than this, the Customer agrees to pay for four (4) 2 hours of service in full.
- The prices quoted for regular cleaning and casual cleaning are for only one Cleaner. When Bliss HCS allocates a team of two Cleaners to a booking the time will be halved; for example, when a team of two Cleaners is allocated for a six hour clean will be completed in three hours. Each Cleaner has worked three hours and the cost will be the same as per one Cleaner.
- If the service exceeds the quoted number of hours by Bliss HCS, the Customer has the option of paying the increased required time to complete the service or paying only what has been originally quoted without the service being completed.
- Bliss HCS will provide house cleaning services as agreed by us and the Customer at the time of booking. Any changes to the service must be agreed upon by Bliss HCS prior to the next service. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
- Bliss HCS will do everything possibly can to schedule cleaning services on the basis of the Customer's preference of day and time. However, we may not always be in the position to roster services for the preferred day and time, in this case, Bliss HCS endeavours to roster Cleaner on the next available date.
- Vacate Cleaning: Bliss HCS will do everything possible to provide you with the best outcome for your vacate cleaning but Bliss HCS at no time guarantees the refund of a bond on a rented property.
- NDIS and Aged Care Cleaning Services: When Bliss HCS is subcontracted to provide cleaning services, to NDIS and Aged Care Customers, Case Managers/Support Coordinators are responsible to advise their Customers to be vigilant and aware of safety issues whilst the cleaning is provided by Bliss HCS. Bliss HCS will not be held responsible for any falls or injuries sustained by Customer due to wet floors, wet stairs or any cleaning equipment.
- Accidents, Breakage, Damage, and Theft: The Customer must inform Bliss HCS of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property, or theft occurred due to any act of Cleaner within 24 hours. Bliss HCS can assume no liability for damages due to pictures not hung securely, items with unstable bases, floating shelves and not limited to items not being secured properly. To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to any loss for any incident that is not permitted to Bliss HCS within 24 hours of completion of the service.
- Bliss HCS may request access to the property to evaluate any damage/problem in an attempt to resolve the problem.
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS): Bliss HCS has OHS policy in place to protect our employees. The Customer is responsible to provide a safe and healthy work environment on the day of service, our Cleaners are instructed not to enter an environment that is considered to be unsafe.
- Our Cleaners are instructed not to climb and stand on leaders, stools, or any other objects. However, they may use two bottom rung step leaders as long it is safe to do so. If the Customer requires additional tasks e.g. cleaning behind, under, and sides of fridges, washing machines, couches, or any other heavy items; the Customer is responsible for moving items prior to cleaning by our Cleaners. Bliss HCS will not be held responsible for damage to floors, including polished timber floors caused by the moving of Customer’s furniture for the purpose of cleaning.
- Bio-Hazards: Human and animal urine and faeces, medical syringes, mucous, vomit, and blood all fall into the categories of biological hazards and blood-borne pathogens. A biohazard is an organic matter that poses a danger to humans. We ask our employees to avoid potential biological hazards and blood-borne pathogens. If Bliss HCS employees feel as if they are in an unsafe environment, we have the right to cancel the job. Particularly if you have pets, the client must ensure any litter trays, animal waste, etc. are appropriately discarded before the cleaning is commenced.
- Accessibility: Please ensure that cleaners have full access to your home during the cleaning service. This includes having running water, and electricity; the house prepared for cleaning such as free of toys or any other obstacles, and the ability to complete their job without any interruptions from any other service providers. Any pets or minors should be monitored to ensure they are not interrupting the cleaning service. Bliss HCS employees are not responsible for looking after Customer's pets. Bliss HCS requires the Customer to provide safe and appropriate access to homes if the Customer is not present at the beginning of the cleaning service. If the cleaner has to wait or is unable to get into the house/property at the time of booking, then a fee may be charged to cover costs.
- NO Engagement Of Cleaners: The Customer acknowledges Bliss HCS invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting, and training its Cleaners. Unless Bliss HCS gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by Bliss HCS or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service. The Customer acknowledges that Bliss HCS may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
- Cancellation: A fee will be applied (equivalent to 1 hour service fee) in the event of the Cleaner not being able to gain access to the property: e.g. Customer has forgotten to leave the key, due to locked gates or any other reason may prevent Cleaner to have access to the property. A 24 hour cancellation of service is required; otherwise, one (1) hour service fee will be charged to the Customer.
- Insurance: Public and Product liability insurance. Insurance excludes loss of cash and jewellery.
- Bliss HCS may request to inspect to property in order to evaluate any damage/problem. Bliss HCS may request any claims for damages to be in writing and forwarded to our office via post or email within 24 hours of the accident.
- Price Increases: Clients are given advance notice of any price increases. Bliss HCS reserves the right to raise prices at any time.
- Payment and Trading Terms: For regular clients, the first service must be paid in cash on the day (can be paid to the supervisor or to the service provider) and thereafter:
- Option 1: Cash on the day to service provider and invoice can be emailed if requested;
- Option 2: we will email an invoice after each service with our EFT banking details and the invoice must be paid via EFT on the same day or the next business day;
- All casual, once-off cleans must be paid in cash on the day after service;
- The Customer agrees to pay the amount in full on the invoice on the due date (same day or the next business day after the receipt of the invoice) by EFT to the Business account. In addition to the invoiced amount, the Customer agrees to indemnify Bliss Home Care Services for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by Bliss Home Care Services in connection with a demand, action or other proceedings (including mediation, out of court settlement or action taken for recovery of depth from the customer) arising out of breach of terms including the failure by the Customer to pay an amount by the due date.
- TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT:
- This Agreement may be terminated by the Customer by providing at least 24 hours notice prior to the Service Time.
- Bliss HCS may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if the Customer is in breach of this Agreement, and in the opinion of Bliss HCS, that breach is incapable of remedy.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.